Day 2 /12 days of Blogmas. Todays post will be a christmas tag that I found from a fellow blogger on wordpress : Sincerely, Searcy. I will link her post here:
- What is your favourite Christmas movie? ELF 🙂
- Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? No, my family only opens presents on christmas day.
- What is the best part of Christmas? I love spending time with my family and spreading cheer !
- Did I believe in the Santa story? Yes, I really believed in Santa when I was younger and I was heartbroken when I found my parents wrapping up my presents early on christmas day.
- Would you rather have snow on Christmas or none at all? I love snow and hope for a white christmas every year. Being located in Toronto, makes it possible for a white christmas.
- If you were Santa Claus, what type of cookie would you like to be left out on Christmas Eve? Chocolate chip or a sugar cookie
- What is the true meaning of Christmas? Giving back to others, spreading love and spending time with loved ones.
- When do you start getting excited about Christmas? Canadian thanksgiving is celebrated in October. Once November hits, I am listening to christmas music and begin to get excited for christmas.
I would love to hear your responses to these questions in the comments 🙂
– XOXO chana