So, I got nominated for an award – the last time I did one of these was in probably a few years ago. I would like to thank Jirah Merizz for nominating me :). I’m so happy you have been enjoying my blog. Be sure to check her out!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten questions to answer.
- If there’s no quarantine, what are you doing right now? I would probably still be at home with a nice cup of tea and a book or watching netflix.
2. What are some of your favourite Netflix series? This list could go on and on – but a few are Grey’s Anatomy, Burden of Truth, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Gilmore Girls, One Day at a Time, Lucifer, The Flash and The Ranch.
3. How long have you been blogging already? I have been blogging since early 2017 – so 3 years 🙂
4. What are some of your favourite posts that you’ve written?
- For Waldo – a post dedicated to my cousin, Waldo.
- Appreciation Post – a post dedicated to my parents
- One of Those Days – first poem I wrote for my blog
5. What inspires you to blog? My late cousin, Waldo, and the hopes of fighting the stigma against mental illness.
6. Would you still write if WordPress never existed? Yes, I would but it would probably be for myself. Before I started my blog, I wrote in my bullet journal.
7. Describe one goal you’d like to achieve before the year ends? I want to increase my GPA in university. My grades have suffered this past year due to my anxiety but I am determined to work hard to see the improvement!
8. Would you rather have a cat or a dog? Can’t decide between the two – I actually want both.
9. What is your favourite book? The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
10. If you had to change your name, what would it be? To be honest, I never thought about changing my name. So I don’t know.
Please check out the blogs I’ve listed – these are the ones I’ve been enjoying as of late. Dear nominees, it’s up to you if you’d like to participate in this award.
My Questions for you:
- What is your favourite pastime?
- What made you want to start writing on WordPress?
- What are some of your favourites this month (product, technology, book, music etc)
- If you could go back 10 years what would you tell your past self?
- How are you feeling during these trying times with COVID-19?
- Who is one person you look up to in your life?
- Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
- What do you see your self doing in the next 10 years – career wise and personally?
- What is your favourite animal?
- How do you deal with challenges or stress in your life?
I look forward to seeing your responses 🙂